For alumni who are interested in being a part of the Rising Voices conference or getting involved with LGBTQIA Wake Forest alumni efforts but are unable to attend the conference, we have a number of resources available.
- At the conference we will be recognizing faculty and staff members who had a positive impact on our LGBTQ and ally students during their time at Wake Forest. If there is a faculty or staff member you would like to recognize, please email email@example.com with their name and a short note sharing how they impacted you.
- Oral histories for the Wake Forest LGBTQ history project will be collected at Rising Voices. If you are interested in sharing your personal history or being involved with the project, please contact Dr. Angela Mazaris at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please return to this page following the conference, where we will post links to the “Wake Forest’s LGBTQ History” panel and the keynote address, both of which will be filmed.
- Make sure you are on our alumni mailing list to receive information about upcoming opportunities and events.
- Conference attendees will receive one of our Wake Forest “Love is Love” t-shirts. If you are interested in purchasing a shirt, please check back or email email@example.com.